Sunday, August 7, 2011

Two Ozone

Episode 2 of As Ink, we perform a Bat/Harold with the suggestion of "Ozone".  Playing this week is Dearin Crockett, Chris George, Matt Messerman, and Michael Minto.

If you have comments, suggestions, or, well, suggestions, or are a San Diego area improviser interested in recording with us, please email: as.ink.prov@gmail.com.  Subscribe to us via iTunes, and don't forget to rate us and to leave reviews.  Thanks for listening!

03:59 - "Just thought you should know Commander - I'm sleeping with your wife".
09:22 - "She knows how to cook penguin.  Unlike some people."
16:51 - "It's not nobody - I'm her husband!"
23:59 - "Does this pertain to your research?  I'm sorry I don't mean to cut you off."
28:36 - "Oh, I can't a better job with no left leg."

No comments:

Post a Comment