Monday, August 22, 2011

Four These Pants Are The Wrong Size

Episode 4 of As Ink, we perform a Bat/Montage with the suggestion of "These pants are the wrong size".  Playing this week is Alex Badham, Chris George, and Michael Minto.

If you have comments, suggestions, feedback, or, well suggestions or are a San Diego area improviser interested in recording with us, please email: as.ink.prov@gmail.com.  Subscribe to us via iTunes, and don't forget to rate us and leave reviews.  Thanks for listening.

Show notes:

03:29  - "Uh, yeah I feel totally impotent.  I think my balls have completely retreated into my pelvis."
09:21 - "If anyone's gonna tongue my mouth it's going to be Kelly!"
14:51 - "Ah! Legitimate design things!  I want to hear more about the denim."
21:51 - "Talking on set!"

No comments:

Post a Comment