Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sixteen - Corn

Episode #16 of As Ink, we perform a Bat with the suggestion of "corn" with Alex Badham, Chris George, Michael Maury, and Nathan Turner.

If you have comments, suggestions, feedback, or, well suggestions or are a San Diego area improviser interested in recording with us, please email: as.ink.prov@gmail.com.  Subscribe to us via iTunes, and don't forget to rate us and leave reviews.  You can also find us on Facebook, "As Ink".  Thanks for listening.


Show notes:


04:22 - "Um, I stabbed my mom in the face."
11:54 - "Some things have come to my attention recently. First of all is that rap/rock may no longer be relevant."
18:20 - "I'm confused because I like it."
24:51 - "Yeah that's a lot of Sex Ed. Like everyday since when?"

No comments:

Post a Comment