Sunday, October 23, 2011

Thirteen Hammer

Episode #13 of As Ink, we perform a Speed Bat with the suggestion of "Hammer" with Chris George, Casey Lawrence, and Nathan Turner.

If you have comments, suggestions, feedback, or, well, suggestions or are a San Diego area improviser interested in recording with us, please email: as.ink.prov@gmail.com.  Subscribe to us via iTunes, and don't forget to rate us and leave reviews.  You can also find us on Facebook, "As Ink".  Thanks for listening.


Show notes:


02:53 - "You're like the dad I never had because he died."
07:09 - "I guess that's normalish."
11:18 - "You are a human, Mr. Crusher."
15:28 - "I don't feel like any of this is bad.  I feel like it's good."
18:58 - "We don't really have room you for the holy spirit."
22:48 - "I got more words to say!"


This Speed Bat is dedicated to all the servicemen/women who are laboring today in laborland. (Show was recorded on Labor Day 2011).

No comments:

Post a Comment