Sunday, September 25, 2011

Nine So that thing we talked about that one time

Episode #9 of As Ink, we perform a Bat with the suggestion of "So that thing we talked about that one time" with Chris George, Michael Minto, Daniel Robbins, and Nathan Turner.

If you have comments, suggestions, feedback, or, well suggestions or are a San Diego area improviser interested in recording with us, please email: as.ink.prov@gmail.com.  Subscribe to us via iTunes, and don't forget to rate us and leave reviews.  You can also find us on Facebook, "As Ink".  Thanks for listening.


Show notes:


07:46 - "So I think I know- I think you know why I called you in here."
14:33 - "Look, I am the driver's seat.  I will talk to them."
22:29 - "And you never told me you were O negative.  You know we both learn about things every day."
31:15 - "Why am I in your bed, Marcus?"

No comments:

Post a Comment